*Artist impression for illustrative purposes only
Min Lot Width:
Designed with the growing family in mind, the Strathlea 37 is a magnificent homestead. An expansive home suited to both rural and larger blocks, this design epitomises luxury living. With four large bedrooms, a huge open plan family/kitchen and meals area, separate formal living and rumpus room, there is more than enough space for even the grown-up kids. A separate study or fifth bedroom – complete with built in robes – makes this a highlight of our Homestead range.
|Living Area||274.15 m2|
|Garage Area||39.51 m2|
|Portico Area||5.97 m2|
|Total House Area||345.72 m2|
|House Width||14.71 m|
|House Length||27.91 m|
- 3 Living Areas
- Large Outdoor Living Area
- Walk in Pantry
- 2400mm Ceiling Height Throughout
- 2440mm ceiling heights throughout
- 3 coat paint system to all internal walls
- 55mm cove cornice
- 6 star energy rating
- 600mm Dishwasher
- 900mm Appliances
- Blockout Holland Blinds to all windows & sliding doors
- Braemar evaporative cooling
- Braemar gas ducted heating
- Brick Letterbox & street numbers
- Brick infills above all doors and windows
- Chrome hinges, latches & striker plates throughout
- Colorbond Roofing
- Concrete paving to driveway & crossover
- Flooring Throughout
- Flyscreens to all openable windows
- LED Downlights & Feature Lights
- Letterbox & Clothesline
- Panel lift garage door with remote control 2 remote handsets & wall control
- Prefabricated timber framing & roof trusses
- Selection of Designer Range carpets
- Up to BAL 12.5 bushfire rating requirements
- Westinghouse 900mm Stainless Steel Appliances
I would like to take the time to commend him on his outstanding service, professionalism, patience and commitment while working with me to achieve my goals for my new home. He has gone above and beyond in every aspect and this has honestly been a huge deciding factor in choosing to continue my building journey with Langdon.
We love our new build, gorgeous and quality finishes, the team were awesome and site supervisor organised our house to be finished in 20 weeks, so we didn’t have to live in our caravan, they were accomodating and extremely happy with our new home, the finishes are AMAZING! Thanks, Langdon building, will use you again.
We recently built through Langdon and can’t highly recommend them enough. Stacey made sure we were updated with progress on a regular basis and nothing was to much trouble regarding changing our designs. Our site manager did the same also, he made sure our deadline was met and had great attention to detail. A pleasure to have dealt with both of them. Will definitely be building with them again!
As a first time builder and building during a pandemic, I was glad to have chosen Langdon Building Pty Ltd. From beginning to end they were always friendly. helpful, and professional… I lived in Melbourne I was concerned about not being able to travel for inspections during the Covid pandemic, however, the team kept me well informed of the current status and provided weekly photos on their portal. I also received weekly calls and any enquiries were always dealt with promptly and efficiently. I feel their service was outstanding and I would 100% recommend them and not hesitate to build with them again in the future. The quality was also wonderful and there were minimal defects visible at the final inspection, which were rectified without question!