Construction Supervisor Langdon Building Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
A house is more than four walls and backyard—it's a sanctuary. Come join our family and help our clients build their sanctuary. We believe that a new home should be shaped by lifestyle and needs—not the other way around! We believe home is shaped on stories and experiences in a house that you are proud to own.
This role is integral to ensuring builds occur on time and in budget as well as taking the hassle out of the building process for our clients to ensure they end up with their dream home.
Ideally we are looking for an experienced residential construction supervisor. However, if you are a trade qualified professional, with supervisory experience who is IT savvy who is looking for a change “off the tools”, this is the perfect opportunity to work for a building company that truly values you and our clients. Our brand and customer centred approach is key. Values, behaviours, and ‘can-do’ attitude is just as important as experience. Whilst we work hard, we also ensure that we recognise our staff in various ways through shout outs, staff events, functions etc.
About the role
Our Construction Supervisors oversee a number of builds at a time, across any of our build areas within Victoria. We are seeking a construction supervisor to cover the Bendigo and surrounds region. The number of builds varies by complexity, customisation, location etc. At Langdon we take pride in building dream homes, so no two builds will be the same. The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working closely with clients, guiding them through each step of the building process
- Organising and prioritising contractors and suppliers to ensure each step of the build flows smoothly
- Liaising on site with trades and effectively resolving any site issues if/as they arise
- Ensuring all sites are maintained to a high standard, meeting all OHS requirements and quality assurance
- Monitoring progress of each build, preparing and following up documentation
- Entering notes and updates on tracking, planning and ordering etc. in IT systems via tablets
- Ensuring projects stay on target meeting strict timelines and budgets
- Travelling to building sites within the Langdon build zones as required
We require self-motivated, results orientated individuals to join our growing Building Construction team. To succeed you must be:
- Customer focussed, looking at the construction process through the eyes of the client
- Experienced within the building and construction industry
- Outgoing, friendly and able to build rapport with people on all levels
- Energetic, enthusiastic professional with excellent presentation
- A team player who is also capable of working independently
- Computer literate, highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Able to think fast and problem solve on the go and in line with objectives
Join our family
Operating for over 15 years Langdon Building is one of Victoria’s most rapidly growing builders operating across Ballarat, Bendigo, Surf Coast and Melbourne. Building both domestic and wholesale markets. Langdon Building is a fast moving, constantly changing and robust organisation which has a strong passion for people, community, and innovation.
A career with Langdon Building is unlike any other. You will be inspired, supported, challenged and you will be proud! Whatever your role is, you will be part of something big whilst making peoples dreams a reality. Our values are not just words on paper – they are imbedded in everything we think, do and say.
We are an inclusive and diverse organisation and welcomes applicants from all walks of life.
Keen to learn more?
To learn more about this role or ask any questions please contact Paul Mennen or Rob Garritty on 5334 3045 [link removed] for a confidential discussion.
How to apply
To apply for this role please prepare a cover letter outlining why you want to be a Construction Supervisor and upload with your current resume by clicking the “apply now” button.
We will be reviewing applications as they are received, so apply early to avoid missing out!