Career Positions Now Available at Langdon Building
Exciting new positions in a growing company
Does the idea of working for a building success story excite you? This success can be attributed to the quality of our people.
Langdon Building is going places and due to continued expansion we're looking for only the best to continue.
A job at Langdon Building is unlike any other you've had.
You'll be challenged. You'll be inspired. And you'll be proud.
Because whatever your job is here, you'll be part of something big.
New Homes Consultants
Langdon Building is one of Victoria’s most rapidly growing builders across Ballarat, Bendigo and Melbourne, passionate about providing our clients with their perfect home. As a New Homes Consultant, you will be responsible for helping our clients find their perfect home in our build zones across Victoria.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding clients through the purchase of their home from initial enquiry to issue of contract
- Generate new leads and convert them into sales and ensuring accurate collection of information
- Developing and maintaining a network of land developers, sales agents, financiers and other local industry providers
- Coordinate the running of our display homes, ensuring it is presentable at all times
- Support strategic marketing campaigns in line with business objectives
- Providing exceptional and professional customer service at all times
- You will guide and inspire our clients, delivering high quality information to provide them with the confidence to build their dream home.
What you need to succeed:
- Proven experience in meeting sales targets, ideally in the building or real estate industry
- Professional and responsive approach to meeting clients’ needs
- Innovative approach to generating new leads and building industry relationships
- A team focussed, friendly and professional attitude
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- High level problem solving skills and initiative to act in line with the organisation’s objectives
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Availability to work weekends and after hours
In return, we will offer you a competitive base salary, an uncapped commission structure and all the training and tools you need to succeed, as well as generous housing discounts and a supportive culture where achievements are recognised and rewarded.
What you need to do now:
Click Apply Now! If you have any questions about this role, please contact Nick Watson or Jacob Tabone on 5334 3045 for a confidential discussion.
A job at Langdon Building is unlike any other you've had. You'll be challenged. You'll be inspired. And you'll be proud. Because whatever your job is here, you'll be part of something big.
Experienced Tradie? We want you!
Are you looking for:
- ongoing construction work in Ballarat, Bendigo or North/West Melbourne ?
- chance to grow your business?
- fast payment terms?
Langdon Building are rapidly growing and looking to add to our team of contractors.
If you are an experienced trade in the housing industry, we want to hear from you!
Register your interest for this opportunity below!
Expressions of Interest
This could be your chance to build a career in a great industry. We're always on the look out for talented individuals to join our team.
If you're looking for an opportunity submit you resume here.